1. Please make sure you are running the latest version. Otherwise, please download and install the latest version by clicking the program download link.
2. If this is not your case, please do not save the original photos on the burned CD or DVD disc to have a try. In the Burn Disc window, please uncheck the "Save original image file on disc" option.
3. Please change the temporary folder from the Options window by clicking View->Options menu. In this Options window, please delete all temporary files by clicking the "Remove All Temporary Folder" button
4. If your problem persists, please change the burning engine and/or burning engine driver mode to have a try. You can do this on the Burn Disc window and select the "DVD/CD Recorder Options" tab. In this tab window, please select the "Using internal burning engine" option and change the burning engine from "SocuSoft Burning Engine" to "Integrated Burning Engine" or vice versa. Please also select the ASPI Driver as the Driver Mode. You may refer to the following screenshot.
5. If the program still cannot recognize your DVD or CD writer and you are running DVD Photo Slideshow on Windows NT/2000/XP, please download WnAspi32.Dll and save it to the set up folder of DVD Photo Slideshow. Normally it is on the folder of C:\Program Files\ DVD Photo Slideshow which is assigned in one of the setup steps.
6. If your problem persists, please email us with the program log file named dps.log on the program setup folder.